Blended preparation is a great alternative for all international assignees who value flexibility. The blended approach combines a condensed, expert-lead virtual session with self-paced learning that provides you with all the must-have and essential information on the country or region of interest.
Blended (Expert-lead and Self-paced) package contains:
- CountryExpertSession: 0,5 or 1 day live, online session providing country-specific briefing.
- CQ-Workout 6 months’ access to self-paced learning with valuable information about 90+ countries
- On demand: 3 easy to schedule consultations or cultural coaching with a country expert
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE WITHIN THIS PACKAGE?
CountryExpertSession is a tailor made session which focuses on specific areas of interest and nature of business. It develops and exercises intercultural competences, provides the most essential skills and competences needed to operate successfully in different countries, it provides practical information about specific country/regions and its business cultures and provides an overview of the business, social and everyday life in the specific country.
Modules covered during CountryExpertSession
- Roots of the culture (drivers which created norms and values in Italy)
- Doing business in, and working with people from Italy (leadership, collaboration, communication, negotiation, decision making styles; teamwork, delegation, information sharing, meeting & greeting, providing feedback, motivating, managing conflicts etc.)
- Case studies and real life examples to be analyzed.
- Socio-economic aspects and everyday life in Italy.
- Analyzing the assignment and action planning
- Understand the role of mental filters, stereotypes and prejudices
- Explore your own cultural programming and the impact that it has on everyday life and business
- Models to better understand business culture and cross-cultural communication
- Managing culture shock
- Debriefs of the cultural preference check
CQ-Workout is a blended-learning training based on 20 years of global experience in the areas of international and virtual collaboration. The program comprises 4 modules. Each of the participants receives half year access (extendable) to the most powerful tool in the field of cultural competence and country specific information acquisition, which will allow you to return to any element of the course at any given time after finishing the program.
What does the CQ-Workout contain?
- Guided learning with specific tips, divided into 4 modules
- Detailed reports on more than 90 other countries, including information on business practices, safety and travel information and culture and lifestyle
- All accessible via a MOBILE APP that can be downloaded through the app store.
- A cross-cultural preference check (20 minutes) that compares the trainee on 9 different dimensions to the preferred culture profile of Italians (and more than 90 other cultures). The preference check helps you to achieve smoother communication, to adapt the communication style for direct results and to avoid cultural misunderstandings.
- Country, Team and Colleague Comparison Tool
- Flight packs (reports available offline, ready to download for computers, tablets and smartphones)
- Hours of recorded materials and case studies for self-paced learning on cultural intelligence and international collaboration
- 4 webinars