Who can benefit from Cultural Intelligence development?
Any manager or employee who needs to interact efficiently and effectively with colleagues, customers, partners or suppliers from another business culture.
What are the objectives?
- Improve awareness of own and other cultures and its implications
- Increase your personal and team effectiveness.
- Strengthen relationships with your colleagues
- Eliminate cross-cultural communication breakdowns Learn to adapt your cultural style for improving collaboration, communication and achieve better results
- Manage and lead global teams with confidence
- Negotiate across the world with clearer insight and better results
- Avoid conflicts in your team and change cultural gaps into strengths
- Prepare for meeting, presentations and negotiations with people from different cultures
Corporate Individual Program
|Personal cultural preferences check||✓||✓||✓|
|High end analytics on 90+ countries.
Accessible 24/7 via a mobile app.
|Self-paced learning aimed at increasing Cultural Intelligence. 24/7 online learning platform.||✓||✓||✓|
|Possibility to compare your scores with the ones from your colleagues||✓||✓||✓|
|4 webinars summarizing knowledge from each module||✓||✓||Dedicated live webinar matching team’s needs and current situation|
|Closed Member Forum||✓||✓||✓|
|Live Q&A Sessions||✓||✓||Dedicated live Q&A session matching team’s needs and current situation|
|Individual assignments and group activities||Individual assignments||Individual assignments||Assignments and group activities dedicated to current team’s situation|
|Team and individual coaching||Individual coaching sessions included.||Optional||Optional team and individual coaching sessions|
What are the components of the program?
CQ-Workout – Developing Cultural Intelligence
CQ-Workout is a powerful program that allows employees, leaders and managers to learn about the working styles used in over 90 business cultures, thus helping to ensure an outstanding international collaboration. It is based on 20 years of global experience in different areas of cross-border collaboration.
What it consists of?
- 4 modules of an instructor-led blended-learning course. Members forum and dedicated Q&A sessions
- Powerful online database with cultural insights on 90 countries and their best practices in business.
- Self-assessment that identifies your preferred communication, thinking and management styles and allows you to pinpoint cultural gaps between you and your culture of choice. Self-paced learning and developing of cultural intelligence. Exercises and webinars summarizing the knowledge from each module.
If you decide to take the course with your team you will receive:
- Webinars dedicated to your team’s needs with discussion
- Group activities based on your team’s challenges
- Individual and team assignments
Online courses with the duration from one month (intensive) to 6 months (relaxed) since the learning pace can be adjustable.
Executive CQ Coaching / Consultancy
This program helps you to create individual strategies and better understand the mechanisms of cross-cultural collaboration on an executive and team levels via ongoing training, coaching, strategic guidance and professional advice.
Key employees will be mentored through all the aspects of international collaborations and its implications on the whole process of their specific teams and day to day cross-cultural dynamics.
Examples of topics tackled:
- Leading meetings and presentations in the way that is the most effective and engaging to all participants
- Analyzing emails and written communication step by step while identifying potentially problematic elements and working on strategies for future communication
- Recognizing the needs and values of the people with whom you work with and well as creating individual business approaches (sharing information, decision process, motivating, rewarding, giving feedback)
- If needed, shadowing phone calls, (co-)facilitating conference calls, virtual meetings and conferences with international partners and clients
Cross-cultural Team Support and Group Training sessions
Keep culturally diverse team on the right track
The training topics listed below can be adapted to teams or group and delivered both virtually or face to face
What results you can expect after the Team Building Session?
- Team members will be more energized and feel more comfortable in talking with each other and sharing private information - thus getting involved in private conversations more often.
- Team members will be more willing and open to ask for help/clarification/debriefing about information they didn’t understand or didn’t receive.
- Team members will develop positive relationships due to the discovery of similarities between themselves
- Team members will be more likely to “let go” some communication issues that occur and will rather blame them on virtual communication than on the other person (decreased stress levels and less conflicts)