For assignees or business travelers who don’t have time for a full or even a half a day session, but spend times at airports and planes, we have a self-paced learning service supported by a Mobile App, so you can prepare yourself even without Wi-Fi access.
The self-paced preparation is a modern, web based solution for all international assignees and their spouses who need an easy, accessible, highly responsive and quick source of country specific information. It is a great option for those who prefer learning on their own, with a minor guidance only.
- CQ-Workout 6 months’ access to blended self-paced learning tool
1 consultation session with a Country Expert
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE WITHIN THIS PACKAGE?
CQ-Workout is a blended-learning training based on 20 years of global experience in the areas of international and virtual collaboration. The program comprises 4 modules. Each of the participants receives half year access (extendable) to the most powerful tool in the field of cultural competence and country specific information acquisition, which will allow you to return to any element of the course at any given time after finishing the program.
What does the CQ-Workout contain?
- Guided learning with specific tips, divided into 4 modules
- Detailed reports on more than 90 other countries, including information on business practices, safety and travel information and culture and lifestyle
- All accessible via a MOBILE APP that can be downloaded through the app store.
- A cross-cultural preference check (20 minutes) that compares the trainee on 9 different dimensions to the preferred culture profile of Italians (and more than 90 other cultures). The preference check helps you to achieve smoother communication, to adapt the communication style for direct results and to avoid cultural misunderstandings.
- Country, Team and Colleague Comparison Tool
- Flight packs (reports available offline, ready to download for computers, tablets and smartphones)
- Hours of recorded materials and case studies for self-paced learning on cultural intelligence and international collaboration
- 4 webinars
- Easy to schedule, on-demand session with the world top experts
- Enables you to e-contact a country specialist to address all the questions you may have regarding a foreign culture or a specific country/region you are dealing with.
- Helps you to understand and strategize appropriately
- It’s easy to schedule, and can be delivered by phone or via online platform to help you prepare for a presentation, negotiations, online meeting or a business trip.
You can book a package of 3 or 6 consultations to be used by the assignee (or the respective spouse) throughout your assignment, which will allow you to debrief cultural check and close the gaps between your own preferences and the preferences of the country of destination; this session with a Country Expert will help you to develop strategies on dealing with every-day real situations.